Your free consultation – what to expect and how to prepare
- Contact us now to arrange a time for your FREE consultation with one of our Registered Architects.
- You may like to prepare something that will help you to explain what you are after – photos of houses you like, a list of what does or doesn’t work well in your current house, or any requirements that are especially important to you. Download our Guide to Writing a Brief if you don’t know where to begin.
- You can meet with us over a coffee in our office, or if you prefer we can come to your existing house or new site. It’s a time for you to tell us all about your project and to ask us any questions you may have.
- We’ll follow up with a detailed plan specific to your new home that includes:
- A summary of your requirements
- A description of the design process outlining how we will involve you in decision making as your home’s design takes shape.
- Processes we will put in place so you can stay in control of your budget.
- Several options for architectural services so you can pick a package that suits you.
Send us a message
Contact us to arrange a free consultation to discuss your project, or just to ask a question.
1091 Ferry Road
PO Box 41 050